What is love? From where it has been originated? When God created human beings they were unaware from the fact that they will also be covered with the feelings of love. Love is basically termed as affection, feeling, adorn and to get romantic with someone.
In simple words Love has been given the name of sharing happiness and special moments with one another. Love can just be shared when we get closer with someone and know about his or her inner feelings. Love can be shared with any single person including the parents, siblings and even animals as well. This passion and feeling is just incomparable with any other feeling in this whole world.
Apart from sharing the love with the people the person can even express its heartfelt feelings and emotions for the religion as well. Some people might think that we can just follow the religion and we can’t love it. Well that’s not true anymore because the religion is all about showcasing your love. You can show the love by following the rules and customs of the religion.
Likewise the Islam has made clear that we should help the mankind and share the happiness and sorrow with one another so just by following this rule we can make the Islam and our God happy and this happiness has been given the name of love. In every occasion and on the religious festivals we have so far witnessed that people normally exchange the messages and SMS with one another all through the mobiles in the same way we can also induce the people for filling with the love for Islam through the power of SMS and love quotations. This factor would certainly bring them closer to the Islam and his God.
There are many wide varieties of websites that have been overflowing with such SMS and quotations for the people. Furthermore, the person can also take hold over the verses from the Holy Quran that are attention garbing and can eventually forward the messages to the friends and family mates. In this article we are sharing some of the interesting and exciting Islamic love SMS, messages and quotations for the readers.
Islamic Love SMS Messages – Quotes – Wishes – Mobiles Text – Shayari
- One’s heart is a receptive port for Divine manifestations. Your love of the Creator and yearning to return to Him is the clearest sign of your being loved by God.
- Love is one of the most subtle blessings that the Most Merciful One has bestowed upon humanity. It exists in everyone as a seed. This seed germinates under favourable circumstances and, growing like a tree, blossoms into a flower, and finally ripens, like a fruit, to unite the beginning with the end.
- Love penetrates, as a feeling, into our inner being through the inlets of our eyes, ears, and heart. It then swells like water behind a dam, grows like an avalanche, or engulfs our very being like a flame. It starts to subside only when it results in union. The flame goes out, the reservoir empties, and the avalanche melts away.
- Love is a natural and essential aspect of our being. But when it is transformed into “true love”-love of the Creator-it acquires its true nature and colour, and later becomes “pure” pleasure at the threshold of union.
- Love is the most direct and safest way to human perfection. It is difficult to attain the rank of human perfection through ways that do not contain love. Other than the way of “acknowledging one’s innate impotence, poverty, and reliance on God’s Power and Riches, and one’s zeal in His way and thanksgiving,” no other way to truth is equal to that of love.
On the whole after the representation of few Islamic love quotes it has been revealed that all those people who are searching for the love quotes regarding the Islam they should instantly switch on with the computer and start searching now.